Sunday, October 31, 2010

Philosophy on the go...NEW Product...



Hi All,

I have started making my dream come true! I took a simple approach, and compiled some Tit Bitz of funny light hearted sayings/quotes as a gift idea...

They come in their own genre, and have to say I have had some laughs working with everyone on this project...

Below gives you some idea of those genre's currently out there in the market...

Pregnancy (first-time mum)
Best Friends
Couples (which includes redemptions to share between you both)
Friendship and Love
Soothe Your Soul

I am working on my next round which includes menopause...

Cost: $20 each or 2 for $36. Payment can be made via paypal (incl credit card). Invoices can be sent via email. Postage & handlng charges additional, and can be arranged within Australia.

I am also at the Cleveland markets with Bayside Rose who is such an adorable person to have as my market buddy...Come and see us down there...

4 comments:

petals and vintage said...

Congratulations on getting your blog up and running. Looking good!!

Pam x

Raine and Sage said...

I've just found you via baysiderose. Good luck with the markets and your blog.

Debbie said...

WOW your amazing, love your work honey, very very nice indeed, perfect gift.

Lindsay said...

Stall looks very good and professional.