Sunday, November 7, 2010

Success...

Well howdy followers,

The writing bug has hit me with a slam dunk!

Had a very successful day at the markets yesterday...I would like to thank all my followers and supporters so far...I think to be successful you need to believe in yourself and your product...

A line I heard from of a movie..."Build it, and they will come" Establish how much money you want to make, or sales you want to achieve, and go for it!

I am having a ball!! Thanks to my new found friend Pam from Baysiderose...Her products are to die for...The soaps and just everything she sells is beautiful, and I have to be strong, or any of what I make I will spend...

We are being clever business people already,and teaming up to cut our costs...See you down there next week market buddy...

Come along and see for yourselves..

Catchya from Writbitz the writing bug....

3 comments:

Raine and Sage said...

Fantastic to hear you so enthusiastic. You've a great friend in Pam. Look forward to meeting you both in person one day. :)

Raine and Sage said...

PS - I'd love to see a few more of your market projects in photos, to get more of an idea about what you do. x

Karen said...

Hi Raine and Sage

I have created a products page now so hope this helps. If you still have questions let me know which means someone esle may have the same question...Tks...