Thursday, November 18, 2010

Life is an ocean, we should sail it...

Hello,

Wow I have noticed a few hits on Writbitz blog...I do hope that I keep you interested...

I bumped into some friends today and we stopped for a coffee...we talked about their adventures sailing the high seas...these friends yes friends possess a beautiful 50ft Benito! Give or take a foot...

We have been fortunate enough to sail with them with our limited knowledge of sailing, but we learnt pretty quick about different colour ropes...You feel ten foot tall and bullet proof out there in the openness...Aah the before Dylan days...Alas my blogger friends we still have the memories!

life is an ocean and we should sail it...xx

Ciao
Writbitz

1 comment:

petals and vintage said...

Thanks for your kind comments on my blog Karen. I agree life is a huge ocean and we clearly should be sailing it courageusly through all ups and downs! :) :)

Pam x